Friday, December 31, 2010

As I embrace 2011, saying goodbye to 2010

Year 2010 has been a good year for me and I suppose, the rest of you? It was a big stepping stone of my life. Entering Temasek Polytechnic as a freshman, being a freshie all over again was kinda fun. I had my fair share of ups and downs this year, which is good cause Life ain't a bed of roses yeah? There bound to be some obstacles met here and there. I faced many challenges from the amount of workload we have. There were project deadlines to worry, tutorials to complete and presentations to do. So you know, life in Poly isn't slack at all. Its no different from the students in Junior College. So whoever who thought that Poly life would be a breeze, you're wrong.

I met awesome people in TP, you know who you people are :) They made me laugh so much, they made my life in TP good! Honestly, TP's life is very different from secondary school's life. I prefer the life in Ngee Ann Sec though. I miss 4R5'09. No kidding about that. The feeling of seeing NASS people along the corridors of the different schools in TP is... I don't know. You feel so homely the minute you see them. A whole different feeling. The coolest thing was, I waved and said Hello to people whom I've never ever talked to in my entire life during my school days in NASS. As in, we do know each other but we never talked. Isn't it nice? NASS indeed is a big family filled with awesome people! <3





I remember this year, was when XNaps was found. We spent the entire March Holidays together, hanging out practically day after day, never getting sick of each other, doing different things every single time we meet. Oh how lovely you guys are! Am very glad till now, we've still been contacting each other & our friendship is still going strong. Our 1st anniversary is actually somewhere around the corner! Thanks for everything the few of you. The surprises on my 17th & the surprises we gave to one another! <3





I experienced POL-ITE Table Tennis tournaments this year. Getting to know the Team Temasek Table Tennis team was one of the best damn thing that happened to me in 2010. We spent so much time together! We're like 1 big family. No doubt about that! The holidays were what brought us together! Always and Forever lovelies <3


Found new friends like Jeanette, Sarah, Jing Xia & Russell. Apparently, all 3 of them came from Fairfield Methodist & all live in the West side of Singapore. Yes, my 1st question to them were... "Why on Earth would you want to travel from one of Singapore to the other?!?!" Indeed. Funny people they are.











Then I had outings with the sweet sec school girls! Secrets all within ourselves. The cutest bunch of girls ever! <3 them to bits!



Guess what. MG is still going strong and steady after 5 years! Long live!





(short of 3 others tho)



Had a great time in China during Christmas & made new lovely friends there! A wonderful 9 days spent there! Met up with my china buddy whom I've not met since...2 years ago! When I was in Sec 3! What a great time spent together with her & her family. Spent Xmas Eve with her & the last few minutes of Xmas itself in the toilet with lil sis, Fionna & Frederick! The cute little kids! All so young! :)





2010 was a fruitful year! Looking forward to Year 2011 cos its gonna be much better than this year! I'm gonna cut down on my laziness, strive harder to get a better GPA, shall exercise more than this year! Ok, I can already picture 2011. Its gonna be an awesome year :) Thanks to my awesome family & friends who made my life going. xoxo


Happy New Year in advance to all!


XOXO,


Sheryl